Friday 27 February 2015

See 15 Important Words you should say to your Lover Everyday

A healthy relationship is one of the essential part of a happy life and daily living. But in todays life, building a strong hold in a relationships is a truly hard challenge faced by many lovers.

There are no tutorials or guides for the empowerment of your dream partnership but there are some important things which are easy to carry out after which, your relationship can be made stronger and improved.

In order to make your joint life with your lover better, you must make the saying of "Important words" to each other a habit in your life and once you are good in that, your relationship will definately turn from good to better.

So here are a list of 15 important things things you should say to your lover every day.

1. I was thinking about you!

2. How was your day?

3. I love you

4. Goodnight!

5. I disagree!

6. I respect you..

7. You are the best!

8. My life would have been nothing without you.

9. Sorry my love.

10. I support you.

11. We should go.

12. I love your mind.

13. I will dream about you when I close my eyes to sleep.

14. Sweet dreams my love.

15. My love for you will always be.

The first component for building a healthy relationship is love, which is also the foundation and bedrock of a healthy relationship.
Love is being what you want others to be to you in return and this act of love is being characterised by words, action and attitude.

when there is love, there is the tendency to drop down to another low level of esteem just to relate with such a person in whom you found love.
When you put yourself in another persons situation in order to make that person have a sense of belonging, that is the work of love.

When there is love, then other components and ingredients of love will be formed. And these other ingredients are understanding, openness, communication, trust and tolerance. With these components put together, a healthy relationship and a happier life is obtained.

Paul Samuel Uchechukwu

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2015